1. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
We will acquire and use personal information in a lawful manner and appropriately within the scope of the purposes of use as indicated below. In addition, when the purpose of use is separately specified at the time of acquisition, personal information may be used for purposes other than those specified below.
- To confirm, investigate, or contact you regarding your inquiry
- To provide our services
- To provide information on our current services or services we are considering providing in the future, and to conduct questionnaires
- To help us improve our services and develop new services
- To distribute advertisements, notices, campaigns, mail magazines, etc., and for advertising and marketing activities
- To create statistical data on the use of our services
- To provide information on recruitment
- To select and determine whether to accept or reject applicants for employment
- To provide information on, operate, and manage seminars, events, etc.
- To conduct other activities that contribute to our business activities incidental and related to the above.
2. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide data to third parties except in the following cases
- With the consent of the person in question
- When required by law
- When there is a violation of our Terms of Service and we have sufficient reason to believe that we must disclose personal information in order to protect our rights, property, or services.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining your consent is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
3. Management of personal information
Personal information shall be managed in a current manner to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
4. Disclosure, correction and suspension of use of personal information
We recognize that you have the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of your personal information, and we will comply with such requests without delay. However, this does not apply to cases in which we are not obligated to disclose, correct, etc., or suspend the use of personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that a handling fee (1,000 yen (tax included) per request) is required for requests for disclosure, correction, etc., and suspension of use of personal information.
The Company shall not be liable in any of the following cases
(1) If you reveal your personal information to a third party on your own
(2) When information entered directly by the person in question is available to a third party and the person in question can be identified by the third party
6. Inquiries regarding personal information
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please use the inquiry form.
Establishment date: October 25, 2023